If parents wish to withdraw their child from the school, TWO month’s notice in writing must be given in advance to the school. The security deposit paid will only be refunded once this requirement is fulfilled.
Inter-branch and International transfer
Beaconhouse offers as one of its advantages the facility to transfer students between Beaconhouse School branches in Malaysia as well as to Beaconhouse schools in other countries such as Pakistan, Oman, Bangladesh, Philippines, Thailand and the UK.
A student is eligible to apply for local and international transfer facilities, provided that:
If a student qualifies for transfer:
- they have completed twelve months or one academic year at the school from which they are seeking transfer.
- they have cleared all their dues from the school they are studying in and from which they are seeking transfer.
- there is no gap between the date of withdrawal from one branch and the date of admission in another branch.
- they have not been suspended or received more than one disciplinary warning.
- no admission fees will be charged by the branch to which the student is transferred.
- the security deposit will be refunded from the parent branch and will be deposited in the new branch.
Even if a student is eligible for transfer, they shall only qualify for it subject to the availability of a vacancy in the requested branch. The decision of the relevant Regional Office will be final in this regard.